Service and Accountability
The City works for you. That means providing prompt and courteous service in person, online, and over the phone.
It shouldn’t take a month to get an email response back from City Hall. You should be able to count on your City Councillor to go above and beyond to keep you informed about major developments in your neighbourhood.
We need to formalize efforts to cut red tape and reduce wait times. Let’s make it easier to deal with City Hall by creating the right conditions for success for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Serve for a maximum of two terms as City Councillor
- Hold open “office hours” at local coffee shops and businesses (no appointment required)
- Go door-to-door between elections to remain accessible to you
I will advocate for:
- Improving customer service and faster turnaround times at City Hall
- Fixing the parks and recreation class registration system
- Measuring the success of efforts to cut red tape, similar to what has been done in the City of Calgary